Dallas Voice: Tarrant County Stonewall Dems fundraiser banks $20K to back Sen. Wendy Davis, House candidates
- Parent Category: Chapters
- Category: Chapter Happenings
- Created on Friday, 25 May 2012 14:32
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 12 February 2013 19:10
- Published on Friday, 25 May 2012 14:32
The Tarrant County Stonewall Democrats raised close to $20,000 Wednesday night at the Spring Fundraising Kick-off Party in Fort Worth.
The event was the groupâ€™s launch for fundraising efforts and will go toward backing Sen. Wendy Davisâ€™ campaign in the general election. She is unopposed in the primary. In addition, funds will go to state House candidates and the Congressional District 33 Democratic candidate selected in the primary, chapter President Felipe Gutierrez said.